Celebrating 7 years of marriage this Sunday (what I've learned)

This Sunday Sara and I will be celebrating our 7 year anniversary. God has taught us so many things over the course of this journey. I want to praise Him and thank my wife for the influence and love she has given me and shown me. Through my wife God delivered me in many ways. When we first met I was a hypocritical Pharisaical ego-maniac who had NO idea who God was or what he was really all about.(not to mention an addict) Through Sara God has shown me who he is and what he is about. He has helped me to realize life is not about religion or rules and regulations but about relationship, freedom, and love. Through this journey he has shown me through her what real forgiveness is. He has shown me what commitment is. He has shown me what love is. He has taught me patience. He has blessed me with a wife that is what God intended a wife to be. A friend. A counselor. A comforter. I married way above myself. I want to thank God for her.

Some other things I have learned:
a king size bed is a great investment. Put the lid down when your done. Snuggling is a good thing (even if it makes me itch). credit cards are bad. you still iron your own close after you get married. wives don't ever answer cell phones. avoid questions about appearance you will not win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment