getting out of your comfort zone

when is the last time you did something where you felt challenged. When is the last time that God HAD to come through for you?

So often I see so many in this place of contentment. This place where one finds themselves happy with where they are and who they are. Whether it is the comfort zone of contentment with the class you teach or the ministry you oversee, I want to challenge you not to get comfortable. Not to get used to the same 20 people or being in the same room or same place you are next year right now. Possibly its the contentment you have with where you are spiritually. Let me say that is a dangerous place to find yourself. I hope you will decide to push forward. To read more. To pray more. To worship more. I hope you will decide to get out of your chair or your pew and talk to that new person, to that new family. Question for today: Are you Comfortable. Revelation 3 says: "15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

0 comments:

Post a Comment